Comfort Care is one of the South East's most successful supported living providers. Our home care services provide support to individuals of all ages and abilities to enable them to continue to enjoy the benefits of living independently in their own homes and local communities, whilst pursuing a fulfilling and rewarding life.
The CQC accredited service has been specifically designed around service users who require support with personal care, whilst living alone because of age related impairments or physical, mental, or visual disabilities but not to the extent of requiring nursing home care or institutional care.
- Assessing individual requirements by face to face meetings
- Develop a personalised care plan with the service users requirements
- Provide flexibility in the delivery of the care plan and match the support worker to the service users
- Match local area worker in order to access local facilities and provide continuity of care
- Bespoke diversity programme to meet religious and cultural requirements
- Fully functioning activity programme to cater for all interests
- Provide value for money so you get more support for your budget
- Working around service users not internal systems and processes
- Support infrastructure to ensure a swift response to changes
- Commitment to a minimum of half an hour support/care visits
- Regular update to families and local authorities.
Our personal care services encompassses
- Getting out of bed and dressing
- Undressing and going to bed
- Assistance to the bathroom
- Cleaning, laundry or other domestic tasks
- Meal preparation
- Sitting with or accompanying to appointments/outings
- Supervision of medication
- Night care
- 24-hour support
- Awareness, support of cultural and/or religious requirements
Our services are now available in ?(check total no.) local authority catchment areas and we are rapidly expanding to include the entire South East region. Please contact us for latest information on the regions where we are providing support.